Friday, September 9, 2011

Checking in!

Hey friends!

Sasha reminded me that I haven't posted in a while (visit her very popular blog at http://sashandem.blogspot.com), so here's an update.
  • Movies: I saw The Help and it lived up to my expectations.  It might be one of those rare movies that I like better than the book--the book was good, but there were so many great performances in the movie...it's a tough call.  I didn't even know my perennial favorite Allison Janney was going to be in it!  Best surprise ever.
  • Books: I've been reading Dracula (Bram Stoker) for like three weeks.  It's long.  And kind of slow.  But I do like it.  More on that later.
  • TV: Finally caught up with season 5 of Dexter.  Have seen all but the last episode.  More on that later too.
I'll get on the ball trying to finish that book and be back with a real review soon.  Until then, here is a picture of a kitty:

4 comments:

  1. <333 can't wait to see more reviews from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kitten review? I would personally give it 4.5/5 stars. It loses a half a point for being sooooo tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's our old kitty Toeby. Perhaps you would consider giving him his half point back if you could see all seven toes on his front paws. That said, I think he would feel you have been fair in your assessment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toeby FTW! Rest in peace, my little polydactyl feline friend.

    -Frannie

    ReplyDelete